€80K - €90K
Cloud architect leading the Media--and--Entertainment Industry, Bayern, Media, €80K - €90K
Cloud Engineer Alert.
Are you keen on conceptualizing the technical and business part of a product, making it real?
Do you want to leverage your broad experience in Tech, bringing it to the next level?
For our client, a leader and big player in Europe, we are looking for a Cloud Engineer based in their Headquarters in Munich.
* Cloud based microservice and/or serverless architectures on AWS
* RESTful or GraphQL APIs with JSON payloads
* Infrastructure as code, CI/CD pipelines
* Independent cross-functional teams having the freedom to choose the best fitting technology to meet their goals
* Agile processes and DevOps mindset
Mission of the role
* Analyze business needs and derive possible technical solutions
* Design reusable, resilient, maintainable and highly scaling enterprise architectures
* Assess the technical feasibility of realizing innovative product ideas
* Evaluate different realization options and prepare make-or-buy decisions
* Work in cross-functional teams with product managers, product designers, developers and content specialists
* Support the development teams with implementing technically or functionally complex requirements
What's in it for you?
* High impact and visibility in the Company
* Wide range of training and development opportunities offered by client's own Academy
* Flexible work schedule and home office
* Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés
* Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in a dynamic environment
Your Professional Backpack
* Minimum of 5 years of solid professional working experience as a Software Developer designing and implementing cloud based micro service architectures
* You have a broad knowledge of web technologies, frameworks and tools: HTTP(S), CSS, JSON, XML, REST, GraphQL, Webserver, RDBMS, NoSQL, CI/CD, Terraform, Docker, etc.
* Broad and profound knowledge on the AWS portfolio
* Excellent Communication and Leadership skills
* Ownership and Autonomy
Do you believe this could be you?! Do not hesitate to apply today!