£60K - £80K
Database Administrator, Bayern, IT, £60K - £80K
Would you like to develop a new product from scratch that is going to be used by the 30 largest companies (by revenue and size) in the world?
My client is investing 8 Million Euros into two new products and as a part of this, they are looking to hire PHP Software Developers for its Global Headquarter in Munich. In this role, you will not be working on a standard web-product but on challenging and cutting-edge projects.
- They develop niche products in the field of corporate communications.
- The main product is already being used by 9000 companies (Google, BMW, Deutsche Bank, Siemens, IBM etc.)
- The company has been rated as one of the best companies in Germany to work for by Kununu
- The HQ in Munich also recently got awarded as "the best office in Munich"
- Strong growth: The number of employees has grown from 120 - 480 in just one year and is looking to hire another 50 new IT employees within the next 6 months
- In addition to the Headquarter in Munich, the company also has offices in Dubai, New York, Paris, London, Singapore, and Shanghai
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally 4-6 years experience as a DBA with MySQL
- Creating Backups, replication, high availability, optimization and design of databse performance should not be a problem for you
- Good experience in troubelshooting and analyzing CPU, memory, I/O issues
- Experience in in the use of graph-based, relational and document databases such as Elasticsearch, Neo4J or Percona
- Good communication skills and teamwork skills
- Excellent command of English
- Previous expereince with handling databases in AWS
Perks - Take benefits to a new level:
- Flexible working hours
- Stock option program
- Company pension scheme
- Budget for gym, health programs, and public transportation
- Career entry into an innovative industry in the web environment
- Room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute your own experiences
- Long-term perspective and individual training
- Flat hierarchy with short decision-making processes
- Open culture and communication
- Collaborative coexistence in a dynamic and international team with a great working atmosphere
- Regular company events (barbecue in summer, Oktoberfest visit and Christmas party etc.)
- The best office in Munich!
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +49 89 20 60 54 326 and I will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail with you.