€45K - €65K
FinTech System Administrator , Bayern, IT, €45K - €65K
FinTech System Administrator - Munich
Money, in its physical form, has been around for thousands of years. It has been remade and redeveloped time and time over, and it's happening again.
Working as a System Administrator with my client you would have the chance to be at the forefront of this revolution. As part of this, they are looking for System Administrators to join their team in Munich in which you will be able to work with cutting edge tools in the FinTech industry.
* Dynamic start-up that has developed the leading mobile payment system in the world.
* Modern Offices in Germany, UK, US, Spain and Poland
* Extremely skilled colleagues in an organisation that is ever learning.
* Open culture that allows agile methods such as Scrum, TDD, continuous deployment and retrospectives.
* Planning and rolling out IT and infrastructure improvements.
* IT support function.
* Managing Office IT inventory and infrastructure.
* Ensuring people can do their work efficiently and are the first contact if they have any hardware or software issues.
* Responsible for choosing the right hardware and deploying it properly to all employees.
* Working with DevOps team.
* Selecting management solutions for our Mac, Linux and Windows estate.
* Experience working with hardware and software
* Knowledge how to administer operating systems, especially Windows or Mac OS (ideally Linux as well).
* Strong experience in Project Management.
* Able to work independently and diligently.
* Senior - 3 years +
* BA or equivalent.
* English is mandatory.
* International Environment.
* Using latest technologies.
* Free German Lessons.
* Relocation Support.
* Flexible working hours.
* Two in house coaches, which conduct training for all our software engineers.
* 2000 EUR personal training budget.
* Competitive Salary 45,000-65,000 EUR (circa 14 Bitcoins)
Does this sound like a perfect fit for you? Then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +49 89 20 60 54 330, and I would be happy to discuss this great opportunity further with you!