€80K - €90K
HR Manager, Bayern, Media, €80K - €90K
*Senior HR Manager*
My client works in the Media industry and is looking for a Senior HR Manager to implement professional organization structures and transformation projects in the digital space within the company and its subsidiaries. People and organizational development experience is necessary, as well as being used to fast-paced environments and have experience dealing with stakeholder management.
Operational and strategic personnel duties such as Personnel development, operational personnel management, succession planning, HR policies, Talent Development or Global mobility are topics you feel comfortable with.
- Important Talent Acquisition/Recruitment experience in C-level positions (MD's, CEO's, Directors, etc)
- Project management and structuring of complex transformation projects such as M&A, post-merger integration and restructuring.
- Conception and implementation of professional organizational structures and efficient decision-making processes in the digital portfolio companies.
- Supporting Partners and consultants as well as all relevant stakeholders (managing directors, personnel managers or executives of the holding company) in all operational and strategic personnel issues such as: Operational personnel management, personnel development, promotion of service providers, succession planning.
- Conception, implementation, evaluation and further development of HR processes, tools and systems such as: Talent Development, Global Mobility, Succession Planning
- Close cooperation with the HR Centers of Expertise of the Group such as People Development, Compensation & Benefits, Labour Law, HR Controlling
* University Degree (HR Masters is a plus)
* 6-9 years of professional experience in Consulting or in an International environment
* Great English and German skills both oral and written
* Project experience in Change and Reorganizations
* C-level experience
* Coaching skills
* Great stakeholder management
* Strong knowledge in Personnel & Organizational Development, German employment Law and Talent Management
* Team player
* Experience in fast growing and dynamic environments
* Think out of the box mentality
If this sounds like your next challenge or know anyone who could be interested, please do not hesitate to contact me to find more information about the role: Alejandro Agustín Cano, email@example.com or +44 2030 312468 (Option 1)