€70K - €80K
Mobile Developer - E-Mobility, Bayern, IT, €70K - €80K
This is your opportunity to help combat one of the biggest threats to modern society: climate change.
With almost 20% of the worlds CO2 emissions resulting from transport and the automotive sector, the conversion to electric cars from cleaner energy sources, is critical.
Whilst the German government's own climate protection plans aim to have seven to ten million electric vehicles driving on German roads by 2030, this goal is unlikely to be achieved. However, my client has developed a software that will help governments across the globe to unlock the promise of electric transportation.
Thus, we are looking for Mobile Developers for a role that will allow you to make a major contribution to our future and how we leave the world to our children.
Please find below some more information:* The role will offer a major stake in one of the most promising Startups in Germany. Beyond a competitive base salary, you will become a part-owner of this company
* You will work on something that matters and can have a big impact beyond your lifetime
* My client has developed a product within the E-mobility sector that combines software and hardware to solve the current infrastructure problem that governments are facing. Being the only product of its kind on the market, its web and mobile platform will play a major contribution to the success of the electrical transportation revolution
* Strongly growing Munich based Startup with 18 employees
* They have a visionary Founder that apart from speaking 9 languages fluently, left his job where he one of Germany's leading automotive firms to found the company
* They have secured major funding as well as government contracts which put them in a strong position
The candidate we're looking for:
* You are familiar with developing high-quality native Apps for Android in Kotlin and have solid experience working on modern web frontend development.
* You understand the need to support existing hybrid App solution (Cordova, PhoneGap) to keep the business running, but are excited about green-fielding our next generation native App (Android Kotlin, iOS Swift).
* You are driven to become a part of a mobile team with the iOS developers, trading code reviews, design ideas and vision.
* Other nice to haves: Rest/JSON API iOS Development background in Swift, TDD, Git, Jira, Gulp, SCSS
Should you be interested in finding out more, send an email to h.vonDahn@annapurnarecruitment.com and we'll be in touch.