€55K - €80K
PHP Developer (Remote OR Onsite), Bayern, IT, €55K - €80K
Cloud computing is changing businesses in many ways. Whether it is the way they store their data or how they protect their secure information, cloud computing is benefiting all businesses in every sector.
In this era of Information Technology, businesses are not looking at cloud as just a tool to leverage their infrastructure anymore. They are now exploring optimal ways to use cloud technology to make their business goals come true.
I am contacting you with the opportunity to develop the top Cloud product today, which is already being used by 30 million people across the world. However, this is only the beginning.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to participate in the future of cloud technologies, whether you want to do this from Home, Remotely OR/AND Onsite in their HQ in Nürnberg, Germany.
- Founded 7 years ago and has established itself as European leader in cloud technologies
- One of the biggest open source communities in the world
- Fast growth: from 25 to 60 employees in just two years
- Already 30 million users and more than 200.000 installations across the globe with further growth projected
- Winner of "Top User Awards" 3 years in a row
- HQ based in Nürnberg and teams distributed all over Europe
- Build the most premium part of their platform using Cutting-edge Technologies
- Make their main product even more awesome!
- Use the latest PHP versions with the option to specialize in areas, such as Database modeling
- Work as either Backend Developer OR in a Fullstack role
- Other extra stars: Linux and Microsoft technologies (SharePoint, Windows Server, .NET)
What's offered other than just benefits:
- Join a team of some of the greatest developers in the sector. Learning opportunities beyond anything else + inhouse tech training
- Takes the concept Flexibility to new levels: you can very easily switch teams, technologies, and location of work, working hours etc.
- Flat hierarchies with opportunities for quick career advancements
- Being part of one of the biggest and most open source communities that exist today
- Perfect opportunities to work in real enterprise environments
- A combination of interesting client/server technologies in a cross-platform environment
- A great modern place to work with a lot of fun and dedication
Should you be interested in finding out more, then don't hesitate to call +49 89 206 054 324 OR send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org