€65K - €80K
Python Developer, Bayern, IT, €65K - €80K
This is the opportunity to help combat one of the biggest threats to modern society: climate change.With almost 20% of the worlds CO2 emissions resulting from transport and the automotive sector, the conversion to electric cars from cleaner energy sources, is critical.
Whilst the German government's own climate protection plans aim to have seven to ten million electric vehicles driving on German roads by 2030, this goal is unlikely to be achieved. However, my client has developed a software that will help governments across the globe to unlock the promise of electric transportation.
Thus, I am looking for Python Developers that will allow you to make a major contribution to our future and how we leave the world to our children.
This role has not been announced and can not be found anywhere online but here. I am the only headhunter conducting a search for this position.
Please find below some more information:
* The role will offer a major stake in one of the most promising Startups in Germany. Beyond a competitive base salary, you will become a part-owner of this company
* The role is not set in stone. It's shape and form will in part be based around you and the skills you bring to the table
* You will work on something that matters and can have a big impact beyond your lifetime
* Their main platform was originally built in PHP & Node.js. Now, they are converting to Python to best solves the challenges of tomorrow.
The company and what makes them special:
* My client has developed a product within the E-mobility sector that combines software and hardware to solve the current infrastructure problem that governments are facing. Being the only product of its kind on the market, its web and mobile platform will play a major contribution to the success of the electrical transportation revolution
* Strongly growing Munich based Startup with 15 employees
* They have a visionary Founder that apart from speaking 9 languages fluently, left his job where he one of Germany's leading automotive firms to found the company
* They have secured major funding as well as government contracts which put them in a strong position
Should you be interested in finding out more, feel free to book in a call here https://calendly.com/h-vondahn/15min or email h.vonDahn@annapurnarecruitment.co
Interviews will be starting this week, thus I look forward to receiving your application soon.