€80 - €85
Senior Node.js Developer, Bayern, IT, €80 - €85
The last 50 years, the digital world has grown to become present in our everyday life. The revolution has proceeded at breakneck speed. For businesses, being number 1 in digital development has become the key to their success.
By always being number one when it comes to digitization within its industry, my client has managed to be the market leader for over 20 years. Now, they are shifting the digitization revolution to the next phase and for this, my clients now need skilled Backend Developers to lead this change.
You will be joining at an exciting period of exceptional projected growth. You will be working directly from their HQ (campus) in Munich.
What you can expect:
* You are actively involved in the entire agile software development process, from conception to production, developing highly available solutions for millions of end-users.
* In their DevOps culture, you are part of further improvements of the CI & CD setup.
* You contribute to the agile mindset and to the agile cooperation in the team.
* You use cutting-edge technologies
The Senior Backend Developer role:
* Backend development using Typescript/Node.js
* You've previous experience with AWS cloud platform
* They use quality assurance techniques of cloud software: TDD, code reviews, unit and integration tests, automated test
* You love working with Design Patterns
* You are proactive and willing to take responsibility
* You have a great command of English
What's on the table:
* 30 days holiday + 13 Bavarian holidays + Flexible working hours + Home office
* Very Attractive Salary + Bonuses
* Own company Academy with training and further education, both in soft- and hard skills
* Own company campus with canteen
* Large budget for external training
* Contribute to changing the world through digital development
* Take on varied and challenging tasks and prove your high degree of independence
* Work in a motivated, agile team and without dress code in the dynamic environment
If you wish to know more about the role, feel free to book in a call here: https://calendly.com/h-vondahn/15min or send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org