€70K - €85K
Senior PHP Software Engineer (Symfony), Bayern, IT, €70K - €85K
Would you like to develop a new product from scratch that is going to be used by the 30 largest companies (by revenue and size) in the world?
My client is investing 22 Million Euros into a new product and as a part of this, they are looking to hire PHP Software Engineers for its Global Headquarter in Munich. In this role, you will not be working on a standard web-product but on challenging and cutting-edge projects.
- The main product is already being used by 9000 companies (Google, BMW, Deutsche Bank, Siemens, IBM etc.)
- The company has been rated as one of the best companies in Germany to work for by Kununu
- The HQ in Munich also recently got awarded as "the best office in Munich"
- Strong growth: The number of employees has grown from 120 - 480 in just one year and is looking to hire another 50 new IT employees within the next 6 months
- In addition to the Headquarter in Munich, the company also has offices in Dubai, New York, Paris, London, Singapore, and Shanghai
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally 4 years or more of experience in PHP and in Software Development, Symfony frameworks
- Experience with Design pattern, Solid principles, and Best Practices
- Good experience with Angular
- Practical experience in microservice-based software architectures, agile software development, and public cloud infrastructures
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Good communication skills and teamwork skills
- Excellent command of English
Perks - Take benefits to a new level:
- Flexible working hours
- Stock option program
- Company pension scheme
- Budget for gym, health programs, and public transportation
- Extensive training and internal coaching / the option to learn the latest technologies (Golang, React, Python etc.)
- Career entry into an innovative industry in the web environment
- Room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute your own experiences
- Long-term perspective and individual training
- Flat hierarchy with short decision-making processes
- Open culture and communication
- Collaborative coexistence in a dynamic and international team with a great working atmosphere
- Regular company events (barbecue in summer, Oktoberfest visit and Christmas party etc.)
- The best office in Munich!
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a call at here and I will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail with you.