€65K - €85K
Sr. Development Specialist, Bayern, Automotive, €65K - €85K
Our client has established itself as the leading expert in vehicle diagnostics and telematics, supporting various OEMs and their suppliers for the past 20 years. The diagnostic and connectivity product line covers off-board diagnostics in engineering, production and services. Next to its core business of providing diagnostics and connectivity applications, this company also offers consulting, training and engineering services.
* The Software Integrator's main responsibly is development and deployment of features / functions for the transportation vehicles in the AUTOSAR environment.
* Configuring the supplied stack and integrating the stack with the application software, release the updated software after performing basic testing.
* Interact with various stakeholders across customer organization, project management team and to arrive at the right requirements and decisions for implementation.
* To lead a team of developers technically, to guide them on best practice of implementation, perform review of their implementation and suggest improvements.
* Perform peer reviews and front end customer on the technical issues.
* Support project management team in breaking the project requirements/phases into sub-tasks which can be managed and tracked daily.
* Coordinate and participate in architecture, requirements, and design, code, and test case reviews.
* Experience in embedded C / C++ programming.
* Experience of configuring and integration of BSW / MCAL / application modules for AUTOSAR is a must.
* Experience of
o BMW Symphony imports
o BMW Message Catalogue
o Handling arxml files
o Comparing and Merging arxml files
o Make files
o Linker files
o MAP files
o AUTOSAR Integrator source code
o BMW TAL files
o BMW PDX files
* Experience of using Vector tools - DaVinci Configurator & DaVinci Developer
* Experience of in-vehicle network protocol such as CAN, / LIN, USB/ Ethernet.
* Experience of using Requirements management tools such as DOORS
* Experience of using Configuration management tools such as GIT, SVN, CM-Synergy and others
* Good knowledge of software development life cycles such as agile methodology, V development model etc.
* Good knowledge of Software Architecture and its implications
* Familiarity with in-vehicle instrumentation and systems for trouble shooting.
* Master's Degree / Bachelor's degree in Electronics/ Electrical engineering.
* 6 to 8 years of relevant experience
* Prior experience of integration AUTOSAR Stack on at least one project in automotive software