€75K - €76K
Java Software Developer, Berlin, IT, €75K - €76K
Java Software Developer in Germany
Full Time or Part Time
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for a Java Software Developer to work with one of the world's leading global management and technology consultancy. The enterprise powers businesses performance with the latest cutting-edge solutions using reputable and emerging technologies. Having established partnerships with more than 75% of the Fortune Global 500, the enterprise is driving the latest innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across multiple industries and in all business functions, the enterprise guides clients through astonishing digital transformations for the ever demanding new digital world and accelerate the technologies of tomorrow.
The Java Software Developer will be working on the enterprise's Intelligent Engineering Services, where the candidate will innovative outstanding solutions for cloud computing, big / fast data, machine learning and artificial intelligence through direct, iterative and agile collaboration between developers and clients. The Java Software Developer will have the opportunity to work with clients at their state-of-the-art offices four days a week and the convenience from working from home one day a week.
The Java Software Developer Responsibilities;
* Developing (web) applications based on Java, Java EE etc.
* Create innovative concepts and implement the final software solution
* During the course of the project, you will conduct presentations with the decision-makers
* As part of agile teams, you work collaboratively with other colleagues
* Depending on your experience, you will quickly take on (partial) project responsibilities
The Java Software Developer can expect to have the opportunity to advance themselves to an exciting technical architectural level, tackling new diverse issues. The Java Software Developer will be working with the latest technologies and become a part of an ever-evolving team.
Qualifications & Qualities Needed by the Java Software Developer;
* Studying, training or corresponding professional experience in an adequate subject area
* Practice in application development with Java EE and knowledge of agile development processes and methods
* Know-how in emerging relevant topics such as DevOps, cloud concepts and automation, as well as good knowledge of open source frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
* Ideally, knowledge of React, Angular, REST, or JSON-based web service interfaces
* Team Player qualities and project-related mobility.
Locations: Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Hof, Jena, Munich, Nuremberg, Stuttgart
Annapurna Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this vacancy. For our latest jobs visit www.annapurnarecruitment.com for the latest business transformation news, events and content visit the Business Transformation Network at www.thebtn.tv. Please contact Rafael Rosa on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this position.