£80K - £81K
Tech Architect, Berlin, IT, £80K - £81K
Java Technical Architect
Full Time or Part Time
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for a Java Technical Architect to work with one of the world's leading global management and technology consultancy. The enterprise powers businesses performance with the latest cutting-edge solutions using reputable and emerging technologies. Having established partnerships with more than 75% of the Fortune Global 500, the enterprise is driving the latest innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across multiple industries and in all business functions, the entreprise guides clients through astonishing digital transformations for the ever demanding new digital world and accelerate the technologies of tomorrow.
The Java Technical Architect will be working on the entreprises Intelligent Engineering Services, where the candidate will innovative outstanding solutions for cloud computing, big / fast data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence through direct, iterative and agile collaboration between developers and clients. The Java Technical Architect will have the opportunity to work with clients at their state-of-the-art offices four days a week and the convenience from working from home one day a week.
The Java Technical Architect Responsibilities;
* Advising the client in the course of large-scale projects around the technical architecture
* Creating architectural concepts, eg. based on Java or SpringBoot
* You are responsible for the optimal provision of the defined architecture
* To present the individual solution and conducting presentations at clients sites
* Depending on your experience, you take on a project or team leadership responsibilities
The Java Technical Architect can expect to have the opportunity to advance their career, tackling new technical challenges. The Java Technical Architect will be working with the latest technologies and become a key member of the ever-evolving team.
Qualifications & Qualities Needed by the Java Technical Architect;
* Studying, training or work experience in a relevant field
* Practice in design and software development for complex applications
* Experience in the definition of architectural topics - also non-functional
* Knowledge of Node.JS, Kafka, Storm, Cassandra or Cloud PaaS in AWS
* Strong communication skills in German and English as well as project-related mobility
Locations: Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Hof, Jena, Munich, Nuremberg, Stuttgart
Annapurna Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this vacancy. For our latest jobs visit www.annapurnarecruitment.com for the latest business transformation news, events and content visit the Business Transformation Network at www.thebtn.tv. Please contact Rafael Rosa on email@example.com for more information on this position.