€70K - €80K
EMEA Talent Acquisition Manager, France, Financial Services, €70K - €80K
*EMEA Talent Acquisition Manager*
My client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager for their Paris offices to take charge of the EMEA region to help with the strategy of the business and attract the best talent in the world for their international locations.
* Reporting to the Senior HR Director, EMEA, and as a critical member of the global HR team, the Talent Acquisition Manager, EMEA will drive the short and long term strategy of the company and deliver quality candidates today for the business needs of tomorrow for this geography.
* The Talent Acquisition Manager, EMEA values the quality of experience provided to candidates and hiring managers alike.
* The right candidate will have the ability to win instant credibility with the team, to significantly influence managers and executives and establish a sizeable presence in the social media communities.
* Partner with the HR team and hiring managers to create short and long term strategic workforce plans.
* Drive local employer branding and visibility, posting optimization, and web presence
* Develop and execute on innovative and cost-effective hiring strategies to meet talent objectives and enable critical roles.
* Identify key hiring sources that will result in a sustainable talent pipeline such as LinkedIn, social media, search engines, and industry regional and national job boards. Nurture and develop the talent pipeline.
* Drive the recruiting process, including creation of candidate profile, conduct interviews, provide hiring managers with talent acquisition tools and processes, drive candidate reference checking, interview write-ups, ongoing candidate-follow-up-written and phone, editing job postings, offer letter generation, interview documentation follow-up
* Build a scalable recruitment system including collection, analysis, and reporting of measurement data (cost per hire, time to fill, applicant flow data, attrition, etc.) for proactive process improvement, choice of tools, and performance management.
* Identify strategic partners, manage relationships with job board vendors and external headhunters including the negotiation of contracts, in collaboration with our legal team.
* Provide ongoing reporting of business progress and key metrics to Global Talent Acquisition Manager in the United States as well as Executive team.
* Develop and implement university recruiting strategy to ensure we meet ongoing and future hiring demands.
* Monitor the onboarding process, ensuring satisfaction and engagement of new hires.
* Encourage a "promote from within" culture through proactive communication detailing new job openings and partner with the global HR team to manage career opportunities for key talent within the organization.
* Manage a team of recruiters and a recruiting coordinator
* Business School / Master's degree
* 6-9 years of Hands-on experience designing and building quality talent acquisition functions for high-growth companies
* High energy, sense of urgency, passion, and uncompromising in the push for success.
* Prior experience managing an international team and stakeholders
* Strong experience with multiple social media campaigns and building an employer brand presence virtually and physically.
* Strong experience in workforce planning, developing, and measuring acquisition strategy to deliver quality candidates in a timely manner
* Smart, articulate, polished, driven, creative and fun with a marketing mindset
* Strong business acumen and customer service focus
* International mindset and multicultural savviness
* Fluent English + French
* Ability to travel up to 15% of time
If this sounds like your next challenge or know anyone who could be interested, please do not hesitate to contact me to find more information about the role:
Alejandro Agustín Cano
firstname.lastname@example.org +44 2030 312468 (Option 1)