£0 - £0
Support Analyst, Niedersachsen, IT, £0 - £0
My client is a world leading consultancy firm in the digital transformation space, recognised by the Top Employers Institute as one of the best places to work in 2018. This company is currently consulting a large number of Fortune 500 companies. We are now looking for a Support Analyst to join the team and are offering a highly competitive compensation package!
More about the product:
My client is a digital consultancy firm which helps large multi-national companies with data analytics. Data is the life and blood of an enterprise that aspires to be digital. It is that strategic asset that helps businesses learn about evolving opportunities, hidden threats, changing customer expectations and the competitive landscape, in context and in time to respond meaningfully. The digital transformation and/or progress of these multi-billion dollar companies rely on solutions and advice from my client, and they are the catalyst for complex innovation globally. My client's data analytics services revolve around these main goals:
- Modernising the core to prepare for the digital transformation
- Building intelligence systems that interpret data cognitively to discover new signals and connect the unconnected
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to nurture a learnable and adaptable enterprise that evolves at digital speed
My client is looking for experience in maintenance and support of BI Applications. Experience in AMS (Application Maintenance Support) or development projects involving either of the following:
- Informatica/any ETL OR
- Java J2EE OR
- Cognos OR
Fluency in German is a MUST.
- Performing hands-on application maintenance and development activities
- Responding to the tickets assigned, work on the solution proactively and deliver it on time
- Ensuring quality of the services delivered
- Following best practices
- Identifying opportunities of continuous improvement
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!