£50K - £65K
Backend (Java) Developer, Nordrhein-Westfalen, IT, £50K - £65K
Backend Engineer (Java)
Do you want to work for an IT service provider with a start-up atmosphere but also a familiar corporate culture ?
My client is a company with a very developed network of experts, that provides digital solutions to their partners in the procurement and cloud industries through an open business platform.
Whilst funded only 5 years ago they already work with clients like Bosch, Volkswagen, Deloitte and have offices in Berlin and Paderborn.
With almost 100 happy employees currently, because of their fast growth and success they are investing in growing their teams.
They are looking for a Backend Engineer (Java) for their offices in Paderborn paying up to EUR 65,000.
Backend Engineer (Java) Responsibilities include:
* Maintaining, extending and improving the backbone of our platform using Java.
* Working with state-of-the-art cloud applications like Google Container Engine, Google Compute Engine
* Design and implement microservices to be deployed with Docker and Kubernetes
* Work in close collaboration with the product owner and the rest of the team
* You will work in a young and agile team of professionals
* You will write clean, scalable, maintainable and easy-to-read code
* You will work in sync with other team members, share knowledge and make suggestions for improvements
Did this Backend Engineer (Java) role peak your interest? I'd be more than happy to tell you more about this.
Is this role not a good fit for you? You can send me your CV and I can have a look to see what other roles could be suitable.
Not looking to move? Who do you know that would make a good fit for this role? We have a referral reward of 250£ and I'd greatly appreciate any referrals!
Is this too junior or too senior for you? I work in executive search as well and my team has a number of junior roles so either way we can definitely help!
Phone number: + 49 30 255 553 807