€80K - €100K
PHP Tech Lead, Nordrhein-Westfalen, IT, €80K - €100K
With HQ in Munich, my client is now building a new tech team from scratch with the mission to revolutionize the current e-commerce market, using a smart customer-oriented approach and cutting-edge technologies.
The company is investing 8 Million Euros into its new platform. As part of this, we are looking for PHP Tech Leads to build a completely new team from scratch to lead this revolution. You will be working directly from the Münster office in a time of exceptional predicted growth.
The PHP Tech Lead role:
* Lead and build a completely new development team
* Develop a world-class application that will be used by millions of people, using the latest versions of PHP
* The framework that will be used is Symfony (no previous experience required)
* Use state-of-the-art framework technologies to build a cutting edge product
* You increase speed and quality using ElasticSearch, Redis, and Varnish
* Build new exciting features to the product and implement new functionalities
The Ideal Candidate:
* Ideally several years of experience Software Development / Software Architecture
* Solid background with PHP
* You have the drive to lead adn the willingness to learn new technologies
* You enjoy working in Agile Development Processes
* Good communication skills and teamwork skills
* Excellent command of English and at least B1 in German
* Be part of building and shaping your own team!
* Option to move into other technologies and programming languages in the future (GO, Node.js, Python, etc.)
* Free German courses
* Comprehensive Relocation Package
* Flexible working hours
* Super cool office with space for fun; table tennis, dart, and kicker, tech talks, etc.
* Free Gym & Transportation ticket
* Weekly free food: Own canteen and monthly drink-outs
* Yearly Bonuses & Company pension scheme
* Extensive individual training and internal coaching + large budget for external training
* Your own career plan and career entry into an innovative industry
* Collaborative coexistence and great working atmosphere
* Regular company events (barbecue in summer, travels, and Christmas party, etc.)
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail with you.