Human Resources and Personnel
£55K - £65K
OD Change Specialist (Manchester), North West, Human Resources and Personnel, £55K - £65K
OD Change Specialist, Manchester, 55K - 65K
My client requires a senior Organisational Development Professional who can provide specialist support to the senior leadership and guide them through a significant period of change. The successful candidate will provide professional HR and OD support to ensure effective delivery of specific change projects across a large matrix organisation.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Track record in designing and delivering successful OD and Cultural Change projects, supporting major organisational transformation.
* Strong Performance Management and Leadership Management knowledge
* Proven leadership, influencing and collaboration skills
* Strong Project Management skills, able to design, develop and evolve frameworks that support a high performing environment
* Ability to identify key risks and underperforming functions and apply appropriate measures in line with commercial objectives.
* Extensive experience partnering with key stakeholders and senior leadership, building trust and gaining buy in
* Educated to Degree Level and relevant industry qualifications
Interested in exploring this opportunity? Get in touch with me, Jade Breeds, on 020 303 12468 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Annapurna HR is a recruitment agency operating in regard to this vacancy