$135K - $145K
HR Director, USA, Financial Services, $135K - $145K
HR Finance Global
Hebron, KY, USA
The ideal candidate would be serving as a liaison between management and the employees while supporting business need. This position is responsible for providing high level HR and employee relations knowledge to the managers as well as employees while being an advocate for employee/manager relations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Serves as primary HR resource for assigned business clients.
* Oversee the implementation of policies and procedures in the following areas including, but not limited to, recruitment, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and development, communication, payroll and record maintenance, performance management and safety, compliance
* Coach and counsel management of business clients to ensure proper implementation and
compliance with HR policies and procedures.
* Partners with business leaders to forecast and plan talent needs.
· Acts as an employee champion, monitoring HR metrics and the impact of business decisions on people and advises business leaders appropriately.
* Assists leaders and employees in completing annual performance reviews and goals and
* Promotes a healthy workplace culture and employee engagement.
* Counsels leaders and employees about on-the-job and formal training opportunities to develop new skills and prepare for advancement.
* Engage in the development, planning, implementation, communication of policies & procedures.
* Provide basic compensation information including: Job titles, job descriptions, market value
compensation while following FLSA guidelines.
* Perform various employee relations duties, including employee counseling, equal employment
opportunity, and labor relations.
* Investigate employee/Manager complaints and disputes and recommend disciplinary action or
termination or course of action.
* Educate and provide support to new and current employees on employee relations issues
* First point of contact in HR related problem or inquiry; respond to General HR questions
* Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information for employee relations issue from all relevant sources.
* Serves as an employee to management advocate to facilitate communication between parties.
* Meeting with Management to discuss appropriate actions to be taken regarding employment
issues or procedures.
* Participating in Unemployment hearings and procedures with all states.
* Oversee leaves of absence and workers compensation issues in their business clients
* Supports the Manager of ER and Benefits in ensuring the lines of business are receiving the
appropriate level of HR programs and services.
* Work under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. (May consult with upper management on certain projects).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related area.
* Experience working with HRIS systems.
* Provable Experience leading teams
* Strong knowledge all Microsoft Office 2010 products
* Solid computer operating knowledge (email, internet, file sharing, etc).
* Thorough knowledge of Employee Relations and experience with progressive discipline.
* Understanding and comprehension of business needs.
* Thorough knowledge of policies and practices involved in personnel/human resource functions
(This includes recruitment, selection, training, and promotion regulations and procedures;
compensation and benefits packages; labor relations and negotiation strategies; and HRIS/personnel information systems).
* Able to influence at all levels through clear, informed and logical argument and discussion.
* Strong interpersonal skills including effective listening, negotiation, and expectations
* Demonstrated ability to coach and counsel management in shaping the actions of business leaders.
* Well-developed critical thinking and analytical abilities.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality
If this looks like you please feel free to send me your CV to Alejandro Agustin Cano