Manufacturing and Production
$150K - $180K
US HR Director, USA, Manufacturing and Production, $150K - $180K
US Director of HR
I am working on a retained basis with an international manufacturing company:
* Providing environmental services through the treatment, recovery and recycling of waste.
* Serving various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more.
* Waste management leader in Europe, the United States; and one of the largest global companies in the environmental sector.
* Managing many fixed plants in Europe, the United States and Oman.
* Role sits on US executive committee with a dual reporting line to the US CEO and the Global HR and Communications Director
* Role leads the US HR function and a sizeable team
* Role is responsible for the people strategy for the US business, working in conjunction with the Global team.
* HR director will help develop talent management and attraction strategies for the US population
* Candidate will have strong global matrix experience and ability to influence in a complex organisation. International exposure is desirable.
* Experience with 'blue collar' industrial population would be of benefit
* Candidate will have strong transformation capabilities to deliver continued business growth in the US
* Role will deliver HR transformation, digital transformation and implementation of HR SaaS platform (SAP SuccessFactors)
* Experience of outsourcing HR services, payroll transformation would be beneficial
* Candidate will be a strong HR generalist able to work across a business to executive level
* Some experience of M&A and ability to develop HR target operating model to match growth of organisation
* Proactive mentality
* Energetic individual
If you are interested or know anyone who could be, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Alejandro Agustín Cano
+44 2030 312468 (Option 1)